This happened the other day. Sister Anderton was at a friend's house and I was home putting the kids to bed. I walked into Avery and Brynn's room to find this scene (it is not a great photo, but you might imagine my shock to see all of the kids is such close physical proximity without seeing the usual accompanying punching, scratching, and taunting):
Reading has been Avery's favored past time for several years now and has already read more books at age ten than I had read by age twenty. He is currently obssessed with Brandon Mulls' series.
This is Reese's first summer of reading chapter books on her own at a fevered pace. She is currently going through one-to-two Junie B. Jones books each day.
This is Reese's first summer of reading chapter books on her own at a fevered pace. She is currently going through one-to-two Junie B. Jones books each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment